STEP 1 Browse to Common Doc Form Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Workflow Management > Common Doc Form Management
STEP 2 To create a form category
- You can create a new form category by clicking the + icon to the right of the common form.
- Enter the desired category name in the space created at the bottom of the category and click the check button on the right.
- If you click the Add button with the desired category selected, you can create it as a subcategory for that category.
- You can hide or show subcategories by clicking the folder shape to the left of the category.
- The categories you create are included in the document number.
- Category Name_Date_Number
STEP 3 modifying, deleting form categories
Hover your mouse over the category you want to modify to activate the pencil-shaped Modify button on the right.
You can modify the category name by clicking the Modify button.
- After selecting the category you want to delete, you can delete the category by clicking the Trash icon at the top.
- Forms that belong to the deleted category are included in the top category.
STEP 4 To move the order of the form categories
Click the category name and navigate to the desired location.
After moving to the desired location, you can save the location by clicking the Save button at the bottom.
- You cannot create, modify, or delete categories when you move the location. Click the Save button to save the location and proceed.