STEP 1 Browse to Common Doc Form Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Workflow Management > Common Doc Form Management
STEP 2 Setting up processes directly
- Click the name of the form you want to set to go to Form Creation page.
- Click the Process Settings button on the top right.
- Docswave's approval process is classified into approvers, cooperators, and agreement holders who have approval authority, and receivers and circulators (receiving departments and circulation departments) who can only check documents.
- Approver : Approver who is directly related to the draft document
- Cooperator : The person who has the authority to approve the relevant draft documents
- Assenter : Approval authority requiring parallel approval
- Only when two or more organization members are selected, it can be set as an assenter.
- After all assenters approve, the turn passes to the next approver, and if even one of the assenters rejects the document, the document is finally returned.
- Recipient : The person can be checked after the draft document is finally approved, no right to approve it
- Observer : The person can check all progress from the time of draft to completion of the relevant document, and there is no right to approve it
- You can select from approval person to observer through direct selection of members of the organization.
- Departments can only be selected as receiving department and observing department.
- Department members selected as receiving and observing department can view the content in the workflow document if they are part of the department, even if changes are made.
- Contacts can only be selected as recipients because they are outsiders of your organization.
STEP 3 Process importing
- The processes that your administrator has set up in advance can be used to set up processes that belong to the form.
- you can recall the processes that admin set up in [Common Process Management]
- Learn more about how to set up a common process in [Workflow Management] To register a common process
STEP 4 To check the process entered
- Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms > click Form Name
- The path above allows you to see what happens when member draft a document for the process you set up.