[Workflow Management] To set common information for a form
STEP 1 Browse to Common Doc Form Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Workflow Management > Common Doc Form Management
STEP 2 To check document form settings
- Click the form name to go to the Create Form page.
- Click 'Doc Form Settings' on the top right.
- You can set common information that belongs to the form you create/modify.
- Paper direction : ou can set the orientation provided when writing and printing documents.
- Form explanation : Allows you to enter a description part that can be viewed by members of the organization when they check the form for document drafting. If not entered, it will be blank.
- Draft document title rules settings : Allows organizers to set a title that automatically interlocks when drafting a document. The associated draft document name can be modified by the drafter.
- Calendar connection : You can choose whether to link with Google Calendar.
- The Premium Form form uses the Basic Component - Date/Time component to select whether it is linked.
- Attachments connection : You can choose whether to register attachments when drafting documents.
- Related document connection : You can choose whether to register related documents when drafting documents.
Arbitrary decision approver usage : You can set a arbitrary decision approver in this form.
STEP 3 To set draft document title rules
- You can set rules that work with draft document names when a member drafts a document.
- You can modify the default title rule by clicking the Change button.
- Document form title : The form name you set is linked.
- Drafter name : The name of the draft member is linked.
- Draft date : Draft date is linked.
- Organization name : The set organization name is linked.
- URL : The organization URL is linked.
- Department name : The department name of the proposed organization member is linked.
- Sequence : After the final approval, the order of the documents is entered.
- If you want your members to write themselves, you can use 'Direct input 1' and write the text you want.
- For example, if you write a direct entry as 'directly enter the document title', the TEXT will appear in the draft document name. This can lead the drafter to modify the document name himself.
STEP 4 To link a form to a calendar
- You can use the form to link the members included in the draft document approval process to Google Calendar by selecting whether or not to link the calendar as a setting.
- Save Form > Member First Draft this form> Create Calendar with That Form Name on Google Calendar in Master Account > Final approve Completed > Add Calendar to drafter + members included in the draft document approval process Send Mail > add to your Google Calendar by clicking the Accept among Mail Individually link
- Administrator sets up Google Calendar link on 'Application for Business Trip' form and saves
- A member uses the 'Application for Business Trip' form to put B, C, and D into the process and draft a document
- Calendar created under the name of 'Application for Business Trip' in Google Calendar of Master Account
- Final approval completed for documents drafted by A member.
- A, B, C, and D receive a 'Application for Business Trip' calendar add acceptance e-mail in their own e-mails
- Click the Accept link in the mail content > Go to your Google Calendar
- Confirmation that the schedule is registered in the calendar called "Application for Business Trip" and the contents of the document drawn up by drafter
STEP 5 Assigning a arbitrary decision approver to a Form
- You can specify one arbitrary decision approver on one form.
- If a member of the organization uses the form to include a predetermined person in the approval process when drafting a document, the designated predetermined person may pre-decide the document in his or her own order.