[Fees/Payment Management] Using a flexible plan
STEP 1 Browse to Payment Settings Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Fees/Payment Management > Payment Settings
- Access Docswave > Click on the 'Payment management' icon in the upper right
STEP 2 What is Flexible plan?
- This is a plan in which the monthly usage fee is paid in next month (post-payment)
- When you register a card from the payment method, the charge is automatically paid from that card.
- This month's (1st-31st) usage fee will be billed on the 1st of next month, and payment will be made from the registered card between the 3rd and the 7th.
STEP 3 Register a card to be automatically paid
- Payment Methods > Credit Card Registration
- Click Credit Card Registration and enter the information in the window that appears.
- Credit card number
- Expiration Date
- Password (front 2 digits)
- Business license number or date of birth
- Credit Card Description
- Default card designation: The default card is designated as the preferred payment card.
📌 Overseas card registration is not possible. Please apply for an estimate (link) and use an overseas deposit account or PayPal.
STEP 4 Docswave Premium use settings
- Fees payment settings > Docswave Premium use settings ON
- If you change the usage setting to ON during the trial period, it will be applied from the end of the trial period.
- When you change the usage setting to ON in your free use organization, it changes immediately and you can check it by logging out > logging in.
- Charging will be applied from this month.
- Premium usage settings are available after credit card registration.