STEP 1 Browse to Billing history Page
- Access Docswave > Admin> Fees/Payment Management > Payment History Management > Billing history
STEP 2 To check the billing amount
- If you are using a flexible plan, on the 1st of every month, a bill is issued for the cost of last month's use.
- Billing ID : Click to view billing details.
- Billing date : Issued on the 1st of each month.
- Billing period : Displays the usage period from 1st to 31st of last month.
- Billing total amount : Displays the total amount according to the period of use.
- Used Seat : Displays the number of seats used last month.
- Unsufficient Seat : Displays the number of missing seats for the used seat. (Seat based on the total amount)
- Payment status : Due to automatic payment from the 3rd to the 7th, "Before payment" will be displayed until the 2nd.
- Billing amount payment : If the receivable amount exists, the payment button is activated.
📌 You will receive an invoice via email on the 1st of every month for your master and super administrator accounts in the following organizations:
- Organizations using the premium function as a flexible plan
- Organizations that lacked the Seat to be deducted this month while using premium features
📌 Yearly plan usage organizations can check the number of seats deducted from [Seat deduction history].
STEP 3 To view billing details
- You can view billing details by clicking on billing ID.
- You can check the names and reasons of the members of the organization who are being billed.