[Fees/Payment Management] To pay the outstanding amount
STEP 1 Browse to Billing history Page
- Access Docswave > Admin> Fees/Payment Management > Payment History Management > Billing history
STEP 2 Checking the outstanding amount
- You can check your billing statement for this month on the Billing History page.
- If your payment status is 'Payment Failed' after the 7th, you will not be able to use the premium function.
📌 If the following organizations are unable to use the premium function on the 8th, please check the receivable.
Organizations using the premium function as a flexible plan
Organizations that lacked the Seat to be deducted this month while using premium features
STEP 3 To pay the outstanding amount
- You can pay the outstanding amount by clicking the 'Pay Billing' button on the Billing History page Payment item.
- There may be uncollected amounts due to the failure of the existing card, so please proceed after changing the card.
- Here's how to change your card.
- Admin > Fees/Payment Management > Payment Settings > Payment Methods
- Click Credit Card Registration and enter the information in the window that appears.
- Check the default card designation
- After registration is complete, you can delete the existing card.