[HR management] Change Retiree
STEP 1 Browse to the Manage Organizational Members page
- Access Docswave > Admin > HR Management > Organizational Chart/Organizational Member Management
STEP 2 To change the status of quitting members
- Find member Status
- Click member Name > HR Information > State
- Check the member's check box > Click on the pencil icon at the top right > Change status
- Select State as 'Retired'
- Click the 'Save' button to save the status of the member. If you do not click the 'Save' button, the status will not be saved.
- Members who have been changed to retired status are not allowed to enter the organization afterwards.
📌 For the management of information (work attendance, vacation, documents) and mail account management of retirees, we recommend changing it to retirement status rather than deleting it.
STEP 3 Understanding the Accounting Method of Retired Persons
- Members in the 'retirement' state will not be included in the invoice after the next month (Docswave is a post-payment and next month's invoice will be included in the expiration date)
- Docswave's billing is included in the next month's invoice, no matter when you change it during the month.
- EX) Change status to retirement on May 10
- Invoice issued on June 1st (Term of Use: May 1st to May 31st) Including retirees
- Invoice issued on July 1st (Term of Use: June 1st to June 30th) Except for retirees