[HR management] To approve/reject an application to join an organization
STEP 1 Browse the Organization Membership Application page
- Access Docswave > Admin > HR Management > Organization Membership Application
STEP 2 To check the information of the members who applied
- You can check the information of the people who applied to join the organization through the
Organization Membership Application page.
- You can sort it by the order of the application date.
- Click the name to view and modify the information entered by the members of the organization themselves.
STEP 3 Approve/Return Application Members
- After verifying the information, you can click Approve to register as an organizer.
- Authorized members will receive an invitation email to the mail address entered.
- Administrators can view information about approved members in the 'Manage Organization Chart/Member management' menu.
STEP 4 To approve/reject the application members in batches
- You can check the check box next to the name and approve the members in batches.
- Or you can return it in batches.