[HR management] Setting up an Organization Chart
STEP 1 Browse to the Organization Chart Management page
- Access to Docswave > Admin > HR management > Organization Chart / Member Management
STEP 2 Add Department
- You can register a department by clicking the '+' button at the top of the organization chart.
- '+' Before clicking the button, the selected department becomes the parent department of the department that is created.
- If you do not press the 'Save' button, the information you create will not be saved.
STEP 3 To change the department
- You can move the department you want to move by clicking it with your mouse.
- When moving to a higher department, the lower department also moves.
- You can move between the lower departments, from the lower departments to the upper departments, and so on either side.
- Press the Save button after completing the move.
STEP 4 Change Department Info
- Once you click on the department name, a pencil icon appears on the right.
- You can modify the department name and manager by clicking the pencil icon.
- Click the 'Edit' button to view the modified organizational chart.
STEP 5 Deleting a Department
- Click the department name you want to delete once and click the Delete button in the upper right corner.
- Check the contents of the delete notification window and press the OK button.
- Click the 'OK' button and view the organizational chart that has been deleted.