[HR management] To set up a title/position
STEP 1 Browse to the title/position management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > HR management > Title / Position management
STEP 2 To set the title/position display item
- Depending on your selection, the title/position items displayed in Docswave will be saved.
- title/position items are displayed on the screen below.
- Attendance, Leave
- draft documents, approve
- Organization member information
STEP 3 To add or delete title/position information
- You can register new title/position information by clicking the Add icon to the right of Setting title information / Setting position information.
- The added title/position information can be saved and then registered in the membership information.
- If you want to delete a title/position, you can delete it by checking the check box in front of the name and clicking the Delete icon in the upper right corner.
- A member of an organization whose deleted title/position is registered will need to reset the member information because the information will appear blank.
STEP 4 To modify a title/position display item
- When you move the mouse over the item you want to modify, a pencil-shaped correction icon appears on the right side.
- You can modify the name of the item by clicking the Modify icon.
- You must click the Save button at the bottom to save your changes.