[HR management] To set up a department manager
STEP 1 Browse to the Organizational Chart management page
- Access Docswave >Admin > HR management > Organization Chart / Member Management
STEP 2 To add a department manager
- When you add a department in an organization chart, you can set up a department manager.
- You can set up a department manager by clicking once on the existing department name and clicking on the enabled pencil icon to the right.
- The department manager that is set up appears with the department name and department manager notation in the member information.
STEP 3 What is a department manager?
- A department administrator can view information about department members who belong to the department, even if they do not have the authority of the top manager or general manager. However, it cannot be modified.
- The department manager can check the information of the department members through the following channels.
- Dashboard > Department Information
- Org Info > Department Info Management
- Personnel information, attendance information, vacation information for department members