[Individual Set-up] To check the purchase history I drafted
STEP 1 Find My Purchase Information Page
- Access Docswave > My Info > My Information management> My Purchase Information
STEP 2 To check the purchase request amount I drafted
- Depending on the search period at the top, you can collect and check the amount of the purchase request that I drafted.
- It is classified by item and currency unit, and you can see the total amount on the right side.
- The items on the right allow you to click and exclude unwanted items.
- Only the desired currency unit can be checked separately through the drop box at the bottom of the search period.
STEP 3 Check the contents of the purchase request that I drafted
- You can click the Purchase Request List tab to see the contents of the purchase request included in the search period.
- You can find the content of your purchase request by clicking the search icon in the upper right corner.