STEP 1 Browse to the Manage Account Settings page
- Access Docswave > My Info > Manage Account Settings
STEP 2 To set up Docswave notifications
- Docswave provides mail notifications by default.
- You can see in the notification settings that the toggle for sending email notifications is set to ON.
- If your company using Slack, you can receive notifications with Slack.
- You can link it by changing the Slack notification toggle to On.
- You can check the detailed setting method in [Individual Set-up] Connect Slack Alerts
STEP 3 Setting up Docswave themes
- You can modify the color and wallpaper of the menu by clicking the Theme Settings tab.
- If you don't have the wallpaper you want, you can set it by uploading the image at the bottom.