STEP 1 Browse to the Manage My Processes page
- Access Docswave > My Info > Manage My Processes
STEP 2 To add a process
- You can register a new process by clicking the Add Process icon in the upper right corner.
- Registered processes are sorted by name by default, and you can change the sort order by selecting the method in the upper left corner.
- Example) Registering a process for use in a consultation paper
- process to be established : Drafter > Team Leader A > Director B, C Parallel Approval > Representative Director D + External Receiver E, HR Team of the receiving department
- Click the Add Process icon in the upper right corner
- Enter process name: Use 000 protocol
- Enter process description: Use this process when using 000 protocol
- Member > Select Department Team Leader A > Click Approver > Verify that it has been added to the process
- Member > Director B, C Selection > Assenter Click > Confirm that the process has been added in the same order of approval
- Member > Select Representative Director D > Click Approver > Confirmation added to the process
- Contacts > Select E > Click Recipient > Verify that you have been added to the process
- Department > Select HR Team > Click Receiving Department > Confirm Added to Process
- Click the regist button
STEP 3 To check process terms
- Member : You can directly select and add members of an organization to the process.
- Department : You can directly select each department and add it as a receiving department and a observing department.
- Members of the department selected for the receiving and observing departments can view the contents in the workflow document, even if they change their department later.
- Contacts : Contacts of organizational outsiders added to the [Shared Contacts] menu. You can only add as an external recipient. Added contacts will be sent a completed document by mail, only the content (excluding the approval column) and the draft name.
- Approver : Approver who is directly related to the draft document
Cooperator: The person who has the authority to approve the relevant draft documents
- Cooperator : The person who has the authority to approve the relevant draft documents
- Assenter : Approval authority requiring parallel approval
- You can only set up as a assenter if you select more than one member.
- When all assenter approve, the turn goes to the next approver, and if at least one person is returned, the document will be finally returned.
- Recipient : Can be checked after the draft document is finally approved, no right to approve it
- Observer : You can check all progress from the time of draft to completion of the relevant document, and there is no right to approve it
- Correction right setting : If the Correction right is checked, the approval person can modify the contents of the document in his or her own order.
STEP 4 To modify and delete processes
- You can modify the registered process by clicking the process name.
- You can delete a process by checking the check box in front of the process you want to delete and clicking the Trash icon in the upper right corner.
- Deleted processes cannot be restored.