STEP 1 Find My expenditure Information page
- Access Docswave > My Info > My Information management > My expenditure Information
STEP 2 To check expenditure amount I drafted
- Depending on the search period at the top, you can collect and check the amount of the expenditure document I drafted.
- It is classified by account subject and currency unit, and the total amount can be checked on the right side.
- You can click and exclude unwanted account subjects through the account subject on the right.
- Only the desired currency unit can be checked separately through the drop box at the bottom of the search period.
STEP 3 Check out my expenditure documents I drafted.
- Click the Disbursement document list tab to view the content of the expenditure document included in the search period.
- You can find the content of your expenditure document by clicking the search icon in the upper right corner.