STEP 1 Browse to the Purchase History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Finances Management > Purchase History Management
STEP 2 To create/order items
- You can create a new item by clicking the + icon to the right of Item Management.
- Enter the name of the item in the space created at the bottom and click the check button on the right.
- Click and hold the three-line icon to the left of the item name to move it to the desired location.
- After moving to the desired location, you can save the location by clicking the Save button at the bottom.
- Items created and moved can be checked directly in conjunction with the purchase request amount, and the purchase request will be linked with the next draft.
STEP 3 To modify/delete an item
- Touch and mouse over the item you want to modify to activate the pencil-shaped correction button on the right.
- You can modify the item name by clicking the Modify button.
- Modified/deleted items can be checked directly in conjunction with the purchase request amount, and the purchase request will be linked to the next draft.
- If you want to delete an item, uncheck all other items, and then click the trash can icon at the top with only the items you want checked.
- Deleted items are also excluded from the purchase request amount and will not be added together and will not be restored. However, the previous Purchase Request document remains.