STEP 1 Browse to the Expenditure History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Finances Management > Expenditure History Management
STEP 2 To create/move the order of account subjects
- You can create a new account subject by clicking the + shape icon to the right of the account subject.
- Enter the name of the account subject in the space created at the bottom and click the check button on the right.
- Click and hold the three-line icon to the left of the account subject and navigate to the desired location.
- After moving to the desired location, you can save the location by clicking the Save button at the bottom.
- The created and moved account subjects can be checked directly in conjunction with the expenditure amount, and the expenditure document will be linked to the draft after save.
STEP 3 To modify/delete account subjects
- When you mouse over the account subject you want to modify, the pencil-shaped correction button is activated on the right.
- You can modify the account subject name by clicking the Modify button.
- The revised account subject can be checked directly in conjunction with the expenditure amount, and the expenditure document will be linked from the next draft.
- If you want to delete the account subject, check only the account subject you want to delete, and click the trash can icon at the top.
- Deleted account subjects are excluded from the amount of expenditure, so they are not added together and are not restored. However, the previous expenditure document remains.
STEP 4 Managing payment methods
- You can manage the payment method of the expenditure document by clicking the 'Payment Method' button located in the middle of the right.
- You can register a new payment method by typing the name of the payment method at the top and clicking the + shaped icon on the right.
- When you mouse over the payment method you want to modify, the pencil-shaped correction icon is activated on the right.
- You can change the location by clicking the 3-line icon to the left of the payment method name and clicking the registration button at the bottom.
- After checking the payment method you want to delete, you can delete it by clicking the Trash shape in the upper right corner.
- The payment method created/modified/deleted will be reflected from the expenditure document drawn up after the setup is completed.