STEP 1 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms
STEP 2 Fill out the application for correction of T&A
- View linked information about department, position(title), and name.
- The application date is automatically entered after drafting according to the date you draft.
- The document name on the upper right does not change automatically even if the draft date is changed, so if it is a Application for correction of T&A that is filled out after temporary storage, the drafter must proceed with the correction yourself.
- Classification : Select whether the day you want to request a change in attendance is a working day/holiday.
- Date of change : Enter the date you want to apply for change.
- Arrival time at work : Enter the time to arrive work to change.
- Departure time from work : Enter the time to leave work to change.
- Reason : Enter the reason for applying for change.
- ex) October 1st, 9:00 to 18:00, accidentally recorded 5:00 leaving work, October 2nd draft
- Example of creation
- Classification : working day
- Date of change : October 1st
- Arrival time at work : 09:00
- Departure time from work : 18:00
- Reason : Request for change due to incorrect record
STEP 3 To set up a approval process
- Click the 'Process Settings' button on the right.
- Set up members who need approval for the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the recipient who need final confirmation of the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the Observer who need confirmation by order of approval process for the documents to be drafted.
- You can find more information about setting up the process in [Individual Set-up] Manage the processes I use ofte기
- The first tab at the bottom of 'Process Settings' shows the process set up.
- When finished, draft the document by clicking the Doc Draft button in the upper right corner.
STEP 4 To check a drafted vacation application
- Workflow > Workflow documents > Draft Docs
- You can check the document that you have drafted.
- You can click on the document name to see the content of the document, the process of approval, and opinions.