STEP 1 Browse to Redraft Docs Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Redraft Docs
STEP 2 Redrafting a document
- This page is for a re-draft, not for viewing document, and only documents that have been final approved/rejected appear.
- Click the name of the document you want to redraft
- The contents of an existing draft document are recalled, and the document can be drafted after content modification and process reset.
- However, if the form has been modified since the time of the original draft, the contents of the document will be initialized.