[Doc Draft] Drafting as a Temporarily Saved doc
STEP 1 Saving documents temporarily
- If you fail to draft a document through the path of Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms, you can supplement the contents later through temporary save.
- On the document creation screen, click the saved temporarily button in the upper right corner.
STEP 2 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Temporary Docs
STEP 3 Drafting a temporary saved document
- You can recall a temporarily saved document by clicking on the document name.
- After creating the contents of the imported document, proceed with the approval process setup.
- If the document contains a draft date, it is reset to the actual draft date rather than the temporary saved date.
- However, if the document name contains a date, that date is a temporary saved date, so you must proceed with the modification before drafting.
- When finished, draft the document by clicking the Doc Draft button in the upper right corner.
STEP 4 To delete a temporary document
- You can delete a document by checking the check box in front of the temporary document you want to delete and clicking the Trash Shape button in the upper right corner.
- Deleted documents cannot be restored.