[Doc Draft] Draft New Document 1
STEP 1 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms
STEP 2 Creating a document using a common form
- you can see the common forms set by your administrator.
- The sorting order at the top left allows you to choose the form name, registration date, and modification date in the order you want.
- Select the category on the left to see which forms are classified.
- Click the magnifying glass 'Form Search' button in the upper right to view the form after searching through the conditions of the form name, registrant, and modifier.
- You can go to the screen where you can create content by clicking the form name on the form you want.
- Complete the document contents according to the form that your administrator has set up.
STEP 3 To register a frequently used form as a favorite
- If you have a form that you use often, you can quickly create a document by bookmarking it.
- When you click the star icon before the form name you want to favorite, the color fills in and the form name appears at the bottom of the [doc forms] in the left menu.
- You can go to the screen where you can create a document by clicking on a form name in the list.
STEP 4 To modify a document name
- The documentation in the upper right corner is displayed according to the form settings set by the administrator.
- The drafter can modify the document name at the time of the draft.
- Document name will be visible in the Workflow Documents list after drafting.
- (SEQ) is a number designated after the final approval, and the order may not be displayed normally when the drafter corrects it.
STEP 5 To temporarily save a created document
- You can temporarily save the document you were creating.
- Click the 'Saved temporarily' button in the upper right corner to move the document you were creating to the [Temporary Docs] menu.
- You can view your saved documents through the path to Doc Draft > Temporary Docs.