[Doc Draft] Drafting a vacation application
STEP 1 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms
STEP 2 Fill out the vacation application
- View linked information about department, position(title), and name.
- The application date is automatically entered after drafting according to the date you draft.
- The document name on the upper right does not change automatically even if the draft date is changed, so if it is a vacation application that is filled out after temporary storage, the drafter must proceed with the correction yourself.
- Vacation type : You can check the vacation type set by the administrator. Select the vacation you want to use, and then click Register.
- Depending on each vacation shift, you can check your remaining vacation days and the number of excess days available.
- You can check the minimum and maximum number of vacation days that you can apply for depending on each type of vacation you use.
- Vacation period : Enter how long you want to use your vacation. The end date cannot precede the start date.
- No. of Vacation days : Entering a vacation period shows the default number of vacation days, and the drafters can modify them within the minimum and maximum number of days.
- Reason for vacation : Enter the reason for applying for vacation.
- Complete the creation for other items.
STEP 3 To set up a approval process
- Click the 'Process Settings' button on the right.
- Set up members who need approval for the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the recipient who need final confirmation of the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the Observer who need confirmation by order of approval process for the documents to be drafted.
- You can find more information about setting up the process in [Individual Set-up] Manage the processes I use ofte기
- The first tab at the bottom of 'Process Settings' shows the process set up.
- When finished, draft the document by clicking the Doc Draft button in the upper right corner.
STEP 4 To check a drafted vacation application
- Workflow > Workflow documents > Draft Docs
- You can check the document that you have drafted.
- You can click on the document name to see the content of the document, the process of approval, and opinions.