STEP 1 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms
STEP 2 Label a document
- You can label a document by clicking the label appearance icon at the bottom of the document name.
- Labeled documents can be categorized and checked according to the label.
- From the [Label Management] menu, you can add or delete labels for personal use.
STEP 3 To set up a approval process
- Set up members who need approval for the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the recipient who need final confirmation of the document to be drafted.
- Add members to the Observer who need confirmation by order of approval process for the documents to be drafted.
- You can find more information about setting up the process in [Individual Set-up] Manage the processes I use often
- The first tab at the bottom of 'Process Settings' shows the process set up.
STEP 4 Attaching a File
- You can attach a file to a document by selecting the third clip-like tab at the bottom of 'Process Settings'.
- Click the Google Drive icon on the right side of the attachment to attach a file that you own on your "My Drive".
- Click the clip icon to the right of the attachment to attach a file on your My Computer.
- The attached file will be uploaded to the Google Drive in the master account.
📌 Please note that the attached file has a capacity limit of 10mb per piece.
STEP 5 Attaching Related Documents
- You can add documents that are associated with the documents you want to draft.
- You can link associated documents by selecting the third clip-like tab at the bottom of 'Process Settings'.
- Related document can only be added to existing documents related to you.