[Doc Draft] Drafting documents in my own form
STEP 1 Browse to Docs Forms Page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Doc Draft > Docs Forms
STEP 2 To check your personal document form
- Click the 'Personal Document Form' category.
- You can view the registered form name from the [Personal Docs Form Management] menu.
- You can sort the forms in the order of form name, registration date, modification date.
STEP 3 drafting in my own form
- Click the form name to go to the Create Document page.
- Create content for each item.
- On the right, set up process settings, file attachments, calendar calendar registration, labeling, and more.
- Modify the document name and draft the document.