STEP 1 To check Slack notification interlocking conditions
- In order to link Slack and Docswave, the following conditions must be met first.
- A joined Slack workspace must exist.
- The owner of the Slack workspace first! must proceed with the integration in Docswave.
STEP 2 Browse to the Manage Account Settings page
- Access Docswave > My Info > Manage Account Settings > Notification Settings
STEP 3 Turn on Slack notification to connect
- Docswave's default notification is mail notification, and the initial value of Slack notification is set to OFF.
- To link the Slack notification, click the toggle that is turned off and change it to ON.
- When you click on the toggle, a window appears for connecting your account.
- Click the Slack Connect button to navigate to the Slack window.
- Please allow permission for the smooth use of Slack and Docswave.
- Docswave notifications are part of Slackbot and are independent of app approval.
- Please check the name of the connected Slack workspace.
- After allowing it, you can see that the interlocking of the slacks has been changed to ON.
STEP 4 Get alerts from Slack
- Once the link has been completed, you can proceed with activities such as drafting Docswave documents and writing posts to receive notifications from Slack.
- Docswave's notifications can be found in Slackbot in direct messages.