From the Manage Vacation Types menu, you can set the vacation types and policies that your organization members will use, vacation alerts, and so on.
[ Set vacation type information]
1. Select [Manager] - [HRM] - [Leave type managemnet]
2. Select vacation type right [+]
3. Create vacation that you want to use (You cannot delete the vacation type you created)
4. Enter vacation type information
5. Save after completing the change
[Set vacation type for use ]
1. Select the type of vacation to add to the vacation type
2. Select the type of vacation to use [Add +]
3. Enter compensation leave name and number of days of use, etc.
[ Leave Policy ]
※ The number of vacation days can be automatically assigned according to the policy.
※ Delete the trash icon after selecting the checkbox for the grant policy.
1. Select the type of vacation and select [+] of the policy to grant the number of vacation days.
2. Select the name and base date of the vacation grant policy
※Automatic deduction and settlement of vacation
1. Deduct all remaining vacation days to (annual leave) and grant the number of vacation days.
Grants a set number of vacation days after deducting all remaining vacation days prior to the automatic grant date
2. Allow the number of vacation days after calculating all the excess vacation days (annual leave)
The number of vacation days that have been overused before the automatic grant date is calculated and the remaining vacation days are granted.
[ Reminder of remaining vacation days ]
1. Manually enter months if you want to change the number of days left on vacation.