[Community Management] To set up a member's bulletin board
STEP 1 Browse to Community Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Community Management
- Member boards can be set up after an member creates a bulletin through [Noticeboard management].
STEP 2 To set full access authority
- By setting full access authority, you can set up the department/organizational members who can use the bulletin board.
- ON: All members of the organization can access the bulletin board and view the posts freely.
- OFF: Only selected members of the organization can access the bulletin board to view the post.
- Department access authority : Click the Organizational Chart icon to select the department that can access the bulletin board.
- Member access authority : Click the person icon to select an organization member who can access the bulletin board.
STEP 3 To enable or disable bulletin boards
- You can set it when you want to hide or stop using the bulletin board.
- ON: The bulletin board is active and accessible to members of the organization.
- OFF : The bulletin board is disabled and cannot be accessed by members of the organization.
- Existing posts will remain and be disabled.
- If you change it to ON again in the future, it will be activated as it is.
STEP 4 To move/delete bulletin board
- You can move the order of the bulletin board by moving the hamburger icon to the left of the bulletin board name.
- The sort order of bulletin boards is shared with members of the organization.
- You can delete the bulletin board by checking the check box of the bulletin board you want to delete and clicking the Delete icon.
📌 Posts written on deleted bulletin boards will also be deleted, and bulletin boards and posts will not be restored.