STEP 1 Browse to the Noticeboard management page
- Access Docswave > Community > Noticeboard management
- Users outside of the administrator account can only be accessed if it is included as ON in Admin > Community Management > Authority settings.
STEP 2 Creating a Board
- Boards created in [Noticeboard management] are member board that appear at the bottom of the common bulletin board.
- You can create a board by clicking the 'Add' icon on the right.
- You can create a board name, click the check button, and set other conditions.
- Full access authority OFF
- Department access authority, Member access authority, allows you to set up departments and members who can use the bulletin board.
- Use status
- You can choose whether to use the bulletin board via ON/OFF.
STEP 3 To modify or delete a bulletin board name
- If you take the mouse to modify the mouse icon, the pencil-shaped icon is activated.
- You can modify the bulletin name by clicking the 'Modify' icon.
- If you check the box on the left of the bulletin board list, the " Delete" icon is activated.
- You can delete the bulletin board by checking the box of the bulletin board you want to delete and clicking the Delete icon.
📌 Posts written on deleted bulletin boards will also be deleted, and bulletin boards and posts will not be restored.
📌 Only the bulletin board you created can be modified.