STEP 1 Browse to Community Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Community Management
STEP 2 Creating a Common board
- A common board is a board that can only be registered and set up by administrators authorized to manage the community.
- You can create a common board by clicking the 'Add' icon on the right.
- Required or not
- When you write a post on that board, a mail notification is sent to all members of the organization who have access.
- Only administrators can create posts.
- When you write a post on that board, a mail notification is sent only to the selected organizers.
- All members who have access to it can write a post.
- Full access authority
- All members of the organization can see it.
- Department access authority, Member access authority, allows you to set up departments and organizational members who can use the board.
- You can choose whether to use the board via ON/OFF.
- Required or not
STEP 3 To modify a common board
- The top '공통 게시판' board is a mandatory bulletin board, and it is not possible to set whether it is required, full access rights, and presence.
- When you mouse over the common board name you want to modify, the pencil-shaped icon on the far right is activated.
- You can modify the bulletin name by clicking the 'Modify' icon.
- You can move the order of the bulletin board by moving the hamburger icon to the left of the bulletin board name.
- The sort order of bulletin boards is shared with members of the organization.
STEP 4 To delete a common board
- Check the check box to the left of the bulletin board name to activate the 'Delete' icon in the upper right.
- You can delete the bulletin board by checking the check box of the bulletin board you want to delete and clicking the Delete icon.
📌 Posts written on deleted bulletin boards will also be deleted, and bulletin boards and posts will not be restored.