STEP 1 Browse to Community Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Community Management
STEP 2 To set access rights
- By setting full access authority, you can set up the department/organizational members who can use the bulletin board.
- ON: All members of the organization can access the bulletin board and view the posts freely.
- OFF: Only selected members of the organization can access the bulletin board to view the post.
- Department access authority : Click the Organizational Chart icon to select the department that can access the bulletin board.
- Member access authority : Click the person icon to select an organization member who can access the bulletin board.
STEP 3 To enable or disable bulletin boards
- You can set it when you want to hide or stop using the bulletin board.
- ON: The bulletin board is active and accessible to members of the organization.
- OFF : The bulletin board is disabled and cannot be accessed by members of the organization.
- Existing posts will remain and be disabled.
- If you change it to ON again in the future, it will be activated as it is.