STEP 1 Browse to the Manage Attendance History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Attendance Management > Attendance History Management
STEP 2 To check attendance by day
- The initial scan period appears as a period from Monday to Sunday that includes today's date.
- The members who record commuting are sorted by the latest date, and the order of sorting on the same date can be changed by position, title, and name.
- Through the commuting status list, you can check the members' arrive to work, leave work, break time, overtime, and working hours for each date.
📌 Search duration cannot be specified for a maximum of 31 days.
STEP 3 To check the attendance history of members of each department
- You can select an organization chart and set a search period to see the attendance history of members as many days as you want for the department.
- You can click the search icon to view the history by individual members or by title/position.
STEP 4 Downloading attendance history
- Click the Excel icon to download the members' attendance history.
- The details displayed on the screen are downloaded according to the search period, organization chart, and search results.