STEP 1 Browse to the Attendance Management preferences page
- Access to Docswave > Admin > Attendance Management > Attendance Management preferences
STEP 2 To set Attendance Criteria
- You can set the default weekly working day for your organization.
- You can set your organization's default working hours.
- Working days and working hours can also be managed differently for different types of work. You can find out more about this method in Setting the [Attendance Management] Work Type.
STEP 3 To set Attendance Management
- You can set up device information for an organization member to check attendance. You can check your commute from the selected device.
- You can find out more about managing absenteeism and tardiness changes in the [Attendance Management] application form.
📌 Absenteeism check is only available in some countries.
STEP 4 To set attendance notifications
- You can send notifications to organizers who have worked overtime on a weekly basis.
- You can send alerts by setting the overtime limit.
- Overtime notifications will be sent by mail.