STEP 1 Browse to the document viewing page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Workflow documents
- Depending on the document you want to view, click the Draft Docs / Approved Docs / Received Docs / Observed Docs / Arbitrary decision Docs / Substitute Approval Docs menu.
STEP 2 To check the contents of a document
- Depending on how Workflow documents relate to me, you can view documents for each menu.
- Draft Docs : I can only check the documents I draft.
- Approved Docs : I can check documents that I have approved and documents that have been approved by a substitute approver.
- Received Docs : I can only check documents registered as recipients and receiving departments.
- Observed Docs : I can only check documents registered as observer and observing departments.
- Arbitrary decision Docs : I can only check the documents I have arbitraty decided.
- Substitute Approval Docs : I can only check the documents that I have substitute approved.
- Documents lists are sorted by default by document number, and can be rearranged by changing the document name, status, and so on.
STEP 3 Learn what's possible in this menu
- a document redraft (only the final approved documents)
- Click Document Name > Click the Redraft button in the upper-right corner
- Registering labels in a document
- Click on Document Name > Click on the Label icon at the bottom of the document name on the right
- Click the check box in front of the document name > 'Labeling' icon in the upper right corner
- Saving a document as a PDF file
- Click the document name > Click the print icon at the bottom
- Click the check box in front of the document name > Click the 'Export PDF' icon in the upper right corner
- Attach files to a document, add recipients/observer, and register comments
- Available from the [Draft Docs] menu.
- Click Document Name > Click each tab at the right to proceed.