[Workflow documents] Saving a document as a PDF file
STEP 1 Browse to the document viewing page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Workflow documents
- Depending on the document you want to view, click the Draft Docs / Approved Docs / Received Docs / Observed Docs / Arbitrary decision Docs / Substitute Approval Docs menu.
STEP 2 Preview / Print / Save PDF for Document
- Click the document name to view the contents of the document.
- Click the printer icon in the lower left corner of the document content.
- Select whether to include approval history and comment history.
- You can view the preview screen of a document based on the printer connected to your computer.
- Depending on each Internet browser, you can choose to save PDF or print.
- Chrome Browser: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Edge Browser: Select Printer > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Firefox: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Whale Browser: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Safari: Select the lowest level (save to PDF/PDF)
STEP 3 Convert documents to PDF for download
- Click the Export PDF icon in the upper right corner to convert the document you want to PDF.
- The converted PDF file can be found in Latest Notifications > PDF Download.
- PDF download is available for 2 weeks after conversion.
- Check the check box in front of the document name you want to convert and click the Export PDF icon.
- Select whether to include approval history, comment history, attachments, and related docs.
- Attachments and related documents are provided in list format with each file name. Please check and print the contents on the attachment tab of each document.
- All containing items are assigned to the next page of the document's content, one by one by one by default.
- When you select a PDF type, the merge is converted into one PDF file, separately into each PDF file.
- If you convert a large amount of documents, it takes a lot of time to send them. If possible, we recommend using less than 10 documents.