STEP 1 Go to Dashboard Page
- Docswave Connections > Admin > Dashboard
STEP 2 To view workflow information
- Click the icon and number of each information to navigate to the appropriate menu.
- Common Document Form no. : Shows the total number of forms created in the Common Doc Form Management menu.
- Common Processes no. : Shows the total number of processes created in the Common Process Management menu.
- No. of documents in progress : Shows the number of documents in progress from the creation of the organization to the present time.
- Final Approval Document : Shows the number of documents that have been finalized since the creation of the organization.
- Rejected document : Shows the number of documents returned from the creation of the organization to the present.
STEP 3 Check the latest draft/approval status
- You can check the document draft, final approval, and number of rejections for the week that includes today.
- You can check the graph separately by checking and canceling the draft, approval, and rejection check boxes at the bottom of the graph.
- Recent documents provide brief information on all documents proposed in your organization in the last two weeks.
- Move to the [Workflow Document Management] menu using the link shortcut icon on the top right.
- General administrators who do not have permission to data management do not see the shortcut icon.
STEP 4 Get community information
- You can check the status of the community created by the administrator.
Go to the [Community Management] menu using the link shortcut icon in the upper right corner.
- General administrators who do not have permission to Community Management do not see the shortcut icon.