[Start of an Administrator] Administrator Dashboard 1
STEP 1 Go to Dashboard Page
- Docswave Connections > Admin > Dashboard
STEP 2 To check basic information
- The default information lets you view the organizational information that your administrator sets. You can change the organization name and organization ID from the Organization preferences menu.
- Use the link shortcut icon in the upper right corner to navigate to the Organization preferences menu.
- General administrators who do not have permission to manage their organizations do not see the shortcut icon.
- Organization Name : The name of the Docswave organization.
- Organization ID : Information required when members apply for join
- Organization ID (URL) : You can log in immediately without going through the Docswave homepage through the address.
- Master Account : The account that created the organization.
- Usage : The amount of space your organization's data occupies on the Google Drive in your master account. If the capacity is full, a new draft is not possible.
STEP 3 To check HR information
- You can view the information that your administrator has set in HR Management.
- Registration department/team information and membership information can be set up and detailed information on the Organization Chart / Member Management menu.
- Title / Position information is available in the Manage Title / Position management menu for settings and details.
- Use the link shortcut icon in the upper right corner to navigate to the HRM preferences menu.
- General administrators who do not have permission to HR Management do not see the shortcut icon.
STEP 4 To check recent attendance information
- You can check the number of commuters per week that includes today.
- You can check the graph separately by checking and canceling the check boxes at the bottom of the graph.
- During the week that includes today, members who exceed the organization's set working hours will be exposed to Weekly overtime.
- The Work Shift and working hours settings can be set in Attendance Management.
- Use the link shortcut icon in the upper right corner to navigate to the Attendance history management menu.
- Regular administrators who do not have permission to Attendance Management do not see the shortcut icon.