STEP 1 Browse to Workflow documents Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Data Management > Workflow documents Management
STEP 2 Preview / Output / Save PDF for Document
- Click the document name to view the contents of the document.
- Click the printer-shaped output icon in the lower left corner of the document content.
- Select whether to include Approval history and Comment history.
- You can view the preview screen of a document based on the printer connected to your computer.
- Depending on each Internet browser, you can choose to print or save as PDF.
- Chrome Browser: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Edge Browser: Select Printer > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Firefox: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Whale Browser: Select Destination > (Printer / Save to PDF)
- Safari: Select the lowest level (save to PDF/PDF)
STEP 3 Convert a document to PDF and download
Click the Export PDF icon in the upper right corner to convert the document you want to PDF.
The converted PDF file can be found in Latest Notifications > PDF Download.
- Check the check box in front of the document name you want to convert and click the Export PDF icon.
- Select whether to include Approval history, Comment history, attachments, and related documents.
- Attachments and related documents are provided in list format with each file name. Please check and print the contents on the attachment tab of the document.
- All containing items are assigned to the next page of the document's content, one by one by one by default.
- When you select a PDF type, the merge is converted into one PDF file, Separately into each PDF file.
- If you convert a large amount of documents, it takes a lot of time to convert them. If possible, we recommend you to use less than 10 documents.