STEP 1 Browse to Workflow documents Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Data Management > Workflow documents Management
STEP 2 Searching for documents
- You can search for documents by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner.
- You can proceed to the second classification by selecting the category on the left and entering the search criteria.
- If you want to proceed with a search across all documents, select the entire document category and then proceed with the search.
- You can also change the order of the retrieved documents according to how they are sorted in the upper left corner.
STEP 3 Searching for documents by condition
- You can find the document you want through the document name, drafter, approver, draft date, final approval date, attachment name, recipient / observer, and so on.
- The title component is included in the search scope of the document name. (Premium form only)
- You can search by setting one or more conditions. The conditions set are retrieved as AND conditions.
- If you want to change the conditions, you can click Reset to delete the conditions you entered and reenter them.