STEP 1 Browse to the issue history management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Certificate Issuance Management> Issue History Management
STEP 2 To check issued certificates
- If the admin approves/returns the document in 'Approval Request History Management', the certificate can be found in 'Manage Issuance History'..
- You can change the sorting order by the last application date, the old application date, and the applicant.
- You can set a scan period to check only the certificate members applied for during that period separately.
- You can check the certificate separately by status, applicant, and approval through the search icon.
STEP 3 To see the contents of a certificate
- You can see the contents of the certificate by clicking the document name.
- Admins can only check the contents of the certificate and not save or print PDFs.