STEP 1 Browse to the Certificate Forms Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Certificate Issuance Management > Forms Management
STEP 2 To check the certificate form
- Manage certificate forms that members can apply for.
- You cannot move the generated forms in order, but you can sort them by form name, registrant, and modifier.
- You can create, copy, and delete forms according to each icon on the right.
STEP 3 Create a new certificate form
- You can create a new certificate using the Add Form icon on the right, or Copy Form icon.
- Forms can be filled out using the Web Editor, and can also be filled out in HTML code.
- When you create a certificate form, enter the part that needs the same content as a fixed one in the form document, and enter the data tag for the part that needs to be entered by the members.
- If you click the Person icon under "Person to be notified" to select an administrator, a notification will be sent when the member of the organization applies for issuance in that form.
- 'Doc form settings' allow you to enter the output direction and description of the form.
- Press the Save button to return to the list and see that a new form has been created.
STEP 4 Learn about data tags
- Data tags allow memberss to automatically recall their information or enter only the information they need when applying for a certificate.
- Copy and paste the desired data tag into the form document that you created.
- Depending on the data tag, the members' information is entered into the certificate they applied for.