[Certificate Management] Confirmation and approval of certificate application
STEP 1 Browse to the Approval Request History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Certificate Issuance Management > Approval Request History Management
STEP 2 To confirm the certificate member applied for
- You can see by collecting the certificates that the members apply for issuance and the certificates that have not been approved.
- You can change the sorting order by the last application date, the old application date.
- You can click the document name to view the details of the certificate.
STEP 3 To modify the contents of a certificate
- Click Document Name > Data correction, The admin can modify the contents of the certificate.
- The administrator can modify everything the applicant has written. After modifying the content, press the Save button to reflect the modifications on the certificate.
STEP 4 To approve/return certificates
- After confirming/modifying the contents of the certificate, you can proceed with approval/return.
- Once approved by the admin, the certificate is finalized and the applicant can view/print the certificate.
- If the administrator rejects it, the certificate will be finalized, and the applicant can check the reason for the return of the certificate and cannot view/print it out.