[Certificate Management] To set data tags
STEP 1 Browse to the Certificate Forms Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Certificate Issuance Management > Forms Management
STEP 2 To check data tags
- The initial name, department, position, e-mail, certificate issuance date, and reception number are automatically recalled information according to the member of the application for issuance.
- New data tags created through 'Input Data Management' allow members to enter information themselves.
- New data tags can be created and modified through 'Input Data Management'.
STEP 3 To create a data tag
- Input Data Management > Create a new data tag by clicking + icon.
- The data name and description are the parts that are shown to the members when applying for the certificate.
- Data tags can be written randomly. After saving, copy and paste the data tag into the certificate form.
STEP 4 To modify the data tag
- When you hover your mouse over the data tag you want to modify, the Modify icon is activated on the right.
- You can change the information by clicking the Modify button.
- Click the Save button to save the changed information.
📌 If you modify an existing datatag (name, department, position, position, position/position, email, phone number, mobile phone, address, date of resignation, company number, certificate issuance date, reception number), you may not be able to retrieve linked data.