[Authority Management] To change general administrator menu permissions
STEP 1 Browse to Authority Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Authority Management
- Only master accounts, top administrator accounts are accessible.
STEP 2 To select general administrator menu authorities
- The master and top administrator accounts have access to all menus.
- General administrators can only view checked menus.
- Check each general administrator's authority to access each menu, and then click the Save button at the bottom.
- If you cancel or leave the page, the settings are not saved.
📌 General administrators cannot access the Authority Management and Open API Management menus.