STEP 1 Browse to the Expenditure History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Finances Management > Expenditure History Management
STEP 2 To check the amount by currency
- Expenditure history management is shown by classifying the amount according to the currency written in the expenditure document.
- Each column is sorted according to the order of the account subjects, and you can see the total amount for the currency on the far right.
- You can check the total amount according to the selected account subject, and all account subjects are selected by default.
- By selecting only some account subjects, you can view the total amount for only those account subjects.
STEP 3 To check the amount according to the search period
- The search period appears as a default of a month based on the spending date and can be changed.
- You can check the total amount by setting the search period after classifying it based on the expenditure date, draft date, final payment date, and payment request date.
STEP 4 To use a search to sort and check the amount
- You can search only for the amount of the corresponding document by clicking on the magnifying glass icon to enter information such as the draftsman, the final payer, the payment request date, the payment method, the account, the expenditure, and the notes.
- The search is based on the content of the Expenditure document created, and you can also check the total amount based on the amount of the Expenditure document retrieved.