STEP 1 Browse to the Purchase History Management page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Finances Management > Purchase History Management
STEP 2 To check the amount by currency
- The purchase history management appears by classifying the amount according to the currency created in the purchase request document.
- Each column is sorted according to the order of the items, and you can see the total amount for the currency on the far right.
- You can check the total amount/purchase request based on the selected items, and all items are selected by default.
- By selecting only a few items, you can view the total amount/purchase request for that item only.
STEP 3 To check the amount according to the search period
- The search period appears as a default of a month based on the draft date and can be changed.
- You can check the total amount/purchase request by setting the search period after classification based on the draft date, the final payment date, and the payment request date.
STEP 4 To use a search to sort and check the amount
- You can search by clicking the search icon by entering the contents of the drafter, final payer, payment request date, item name, note, etc.
- The search is based on the content of the completed purchase request document, and you can also check the total amount based on the amount of the searched purchase request document.