New Docswave website is welcoming you.
Those of you who have continued to use existing Docswave will be very curious if you can create a new Docswave organization and test it to see if it remains and can be used.
1. Can I still use the existing Docswave organization?
- If you log in from the homepage, you can see the list of organizations that are already joined to Docswave.
- What if there's only one organization? You can enter the organization immediately and check it out.
- Of course, you can continue to use the feature as you have used it before.
- In the organizational list, the representative image of an existing organization displays the first letter of the organization name.
2. Can I create a NEW Docswave organization and test it?
- When you create a new organization in Docswave, you'll see new screens and new features.
- Once you create a new organization, we will offer you a trial period of free premium functionality for approximately 2 months.
📌 Organization Creation From the second time, it is created as a free organization without trial period
3. Remember that!
- You create a new NEW Docswave organization, and the organizations list appears with the existing and newly created organizations.
- Existing organization : The first letter of the organization name appears as an organization representative image.
- NEW Organization : Organization images registered in Organization Settings appear as representative images.
- You can moveNEW Organizations > Existing organizations.
- However, you cannot move to an existing organization > NEW organization.
- Go to the homepage (www.docswave.com) and enter the NEW organization.