STEP 1 To add an external recipient from a process setting
- At the top of the process settings, you can see what is marked as a member, department, and contacts.
- Click Contacts to view information that is registered in [Shared Contacts].
- Information in the [Shared Contacts], where people outside the organization are stored, can only be added as recipients.
STEP 2 To add an external recipient when drafting a document
- When drafting a document, the first right, Process tab selects it. Alternatively, click the External Recipient icon next to the bottom recipient.
- You can view the information that is registered in the [Shared Contacts] and register the contact you want.
- Information in the [Shared Contacts], where people outside the organization are stored, can only be added to external recipients.
STEP 3 Email received by external recipients, what is the difference?
- External recipients do not have access to the Docswave organization, so it does not include links to go from mail to Docswave to view documents.
- Provides a link for download to see the document converted to PDF.
- Receive mail from the firstname.lastname@example.org mail address, not from the drafter's mail address.
- For first-time recipients, it can enter spam mailbox.
- Unable to verify the approval process.
- If you exclude the name from the document content, document name, external recipients cannot see information about the drafter.