STEP 1 Browse to the board page
- Access Docswave > Community > Bulletins you want
STEP 2 To modify a post
- You can modify the post only by writing it yourself.
- Click the pencil-shaped correction icon in the upper-right corner of the post you created.
- Register after modifying the content.
STEP 3 To delete a post
- You can delete the post only by writing it yourself.
- Click the title of the post you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the post to the right.
- Deleted posts cannot be recovered.
STEP 4 To modify a post on a required common board
- When you modify a post on the required bulletin board, you can see that you want to 'Send the e-mail to all' at the bottom.
- If it is ON, when you modify and save a post, a mail notification is sent to all members of the organization who have access to the bulletin board.
- If you change to OFF and save, no mail notification will be sent.