;Let's get started with the Docswave organization.
※ Google Account is required when logging in
※ If you don't have a Google account, check how you can sign up with your existing email address!
[ ;Docswave Login ]
1. Access to the Docswave homepage
2. [Sign in with Google]
3. Log in with your Google account
4. Click [Allow] link between Google and docswave
[Create Organization ]
※ The account that creates the organization is 'Master Account'.
※ The authority of the master account cannot be transferred.
※ Recommended to create a common company account (ex: email@example.com)
1. ;Docswave Google Login
2. Select [Create New Organization]
3. Enter organization creation information
4. If you wait after the Create button, the creation is complete.
5. Click the button to move to the organization created
※ After the organization is created, you can experience Premium service by the end of next month.
※ When creating an organization, send an e-mail to the email of the master account.
※ Automatically create a Docswave folder on Google Drive in the master account.
Delete/Modify/Move this folder ;Docswave disabled!