STEP 1 Browse to the Attachments page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Workflow data > Attachments
STEP 2 Check attachments
- By default, files are sorted by document number of the document to which they are attached, and you can sort them by changing them by attachment name and document name.-
- Click the attachment name to view the preview of the file.
- Available as a preview screen for Google Drive.
- You can view the contents of the document by clicking on the document name.
STEP 3 Searching for attachments
- You can search for attachment names and document names by clicking the 'Search' icon in the upper right corner.
- It's useful if you want to search for documents based on the attached file.
STEP 4 Downloading Attachments
- Click on the name of the attachment to view the preview of the Google Drive.
- The preview screen is a screen provided by Google Drive. Therefore, please download and check the files written in fonts that are not provided by Google.
- Secure files and large files are not previewed by Google.
- You can download the file by clicking the Print or Download button in the upper right corner.